Thursday 6 February 2014

Now What?

Now what? That is the question. It is almost too difficult of a question to answer to be honest. This is because technology is never ending, and it continues to evolve. As this course is coming to an end, technology continues to develop, change and grow, and just like us as teachers continue to develop, change and grow. We are always learning, especially involving technology because there is ALWAYS something new we can learn. This is exciting. I can say that I have learned a lot in these past few weeks. I have learned so many different aspects of technology and how I can integrate it into my classroom in a positive, engaging and beneficial way to aid students in learning. My eyes have been opened to many different aspects of technology and I want to continue to learn and grow in my knowledge. I by no means know everything there is to know about technology, however, I can say with confidence that I have learned a lot, and am more confident in using technology in a classroom than I was 4 weeks ago. So little time, yet so much learned. Now that I have the information, I have experienced some of it, practiced some of it, now the question is how do I apply it? That will all come with time, I hope. Change comes with time, and time comes with change. 

1 comment:

  1. Your comment, "Technology continues to change and grow", reminds me that this course has serve as a teaching resource and as a reminder to always be open to new things. Our students will be using different technology tools ten years from now. I think that I our job is to use technology wisely in equipping as citizens of our world. It is also important for us to be aware that things will change, so we need to continually be learning about new technology tools and how to implement them in the classroom.

    ReplyDelete